25 Varieties of “Summer of Love” New York State Collaboration Beer Announced
For Immediate Release:
August 11, 2020
Executive Director, New York State Brewers Association
Break the Ice Media
O: 585-394-0787 x2 C: 716-864-1263
Rochester, N.Y. – The official PEACE LOVE BEER & Music Festival schedule has just been announced and is available on the Think NY Drink NY website. The three-day, virtual celebration of New York craft beer and the extended community of musicians is hosted by the New York State Brewers Association (NYSBA) on August 14-16, 2020 – the 51st anniversary weekend of the original Woodstock event. The official schedule includes 19 hours of programmed, live-streamed music taking place from breweries across the state to raise funds for the NYSBA. In addition, festival attendees will have access to virtual brewery tours, craft beer edutainment, industry folklore and special performances by Chris Trapper and five BMI recording artists – Kyshona Armstrong, Brian Sutherland, Crys Matthews, Alex Rohan and Jessica Jenks.
As a virtual festival, attendees can enjoy the live-streamed performances – accessible through links on the Think NY Drink NY website – from anywhere in the state and beyond. NYSBA is asking consumers to purchase a pass to the music fest on a donation basis. Contributions allow the New York State Brewers Association to provide the State’s 460+ breweries with vital legislative support, information and resources during these difficult times and beyond.
Tickets on a donation basis are available for $5 “lawn seats”, $10 “floor seats” and $15 “front row.” VIP passes are available for $25 and include a special edition event facemask, and All Access Passes are $50 and include a special edition event t-shirt. Additional merchandise can be purchased on the Think NY Drink NY website.
In association with the PEACE LOVE BEER & Music Festival, varieties of the “Summer of Love” New York State Collaboration Beer started launching as of Friday, August 7th. Twenty-three breweries (and counting) across New York State – from Western New York to Long Island – developed their own unique recipe for the groovy collab, offering a variety of flavors and styles of beer. Craft beer enthusiasts are encouraged to spread #PeaceLoveBeer by trying the “Summer of Love” beer from as many breweries as they can.
The special edition “Summer of Love” New York State Collaboration Beer is available for enthusiasts to sip and enjoy during the three-day PEACE LOVE BEER & Music Festival, while also raising funds for the New York State Brewers Association. One dollar from every beer sold will be donated to NYSBA, the non-profit organization that protects and supports the NYS craft beer industry through advocacy, education and promotion.
Breweries releasing a special edition “Summer of Love” New York State Collaboration Beer:
- Thin Man Brewing Company | Crushable Hazy IPA | Draft + Cans
- Community Beer Works | Fruited Sour Ale | Cans
- 42 North Brewing Company | Wooo Blackberry Gose | Draft
- Windy Brew | Habanero Lime Cream Ale | Draft + Cans
- Square Knot Brewing | Peaches & Cream Ale | Draft + Cans
- Reinvention Brewing Company | CRISPR Shade of Blonde | Draft + Cans
- Next Chapter Brewpub | NEIPA | Draft + Cans
- Next Chapter Brewpub | Watermelon Seltzer | Draft + Cans
- Seneca Lake Brewing & Lucky Hare | Mango Session IPA | Draft + Cans
- Lunkenheimer Craft Brewing Co. | Golden Ale | Draft + Cans
- Dublin Corners Farm Brewery | NEIPA & Peach Pale Ale | Draft
- Rohrbach Brewing Company | Cream Ale with Orange & Lemon Peel | Draft
- Genesee Brew House | White Peach HefeWeizen | Draft
- Crafty Ales & Lagers
- Chatham Brewing | Passion Fruit IPA | Draft + Cans
- Rare Form Brewing Company + Bound by Fate Brewing | Pale Ale | Draft
- Wolf Hollow Brewing Co. | Cream Ale | Draft
- Schmaltz Brewing Company | East Meets West IPA | Cans
- Schmaltz Brewing Company | New England DDH DIPA | Cans
- Hidden Springs Brewhouse | Mango Cream Ale
- Good Nature Brewing | NEIPA | Draft
- Flashback Brewing | Cream Ale | Cans
- Great Adirondack Brewing | Fruited Sour Ale | Draft
- 18th Ward Brewing | Kolsch | Cans + Draft
- Lithology Brewing Company | Mango Wheat Ale | Draft
- Friday, August 14: 5:00-10:00 PM
- Saturday, August 15: 2:00-10:00 PM
- Sunday, August 16: 2:00-8:00 PM
- Lawn seat: $5
- Floor seat: $10
- Front row: $15
- VIP: $25 (includes special edition event facemask)
- All access pass: $50 (includes special edition event t-shirt)
Passes for the event and links for all live-streamed content are available at: http://thinknydrinkny.com/peace-love-beer.
About the New York State Brewers Association:
Founded in 2003, the New York State Brewers Association (NYSBA) promotes, protects and educates about the culture and business of New York State breweries. Their goal is to defend the vital interests of the New York State brewing industry while encouraging the consumption of fresh, local beer across the Empire State. With over 400 breweries, it’s easy to Think NY, Drink NY. More information is available at https://newyorkcraftbeer.com and http://thinknydrinkny.com